Expat mortgagesThe Mortgage Helpline International Group
The MHI Group have access to market leading mortgage rates from over 30 different mortgage providers. Whether you are looking to purchase a property in the UK as a main residence, second home or for Buy to Let investment purposes, we can help.
We are able to arrange the following;
- Finance up to 85% LTV
- Residential and investment properties
- Holiday homes
- New build houses
- Student lets
- Employed or self employed
- Limited company purchases
- First time buyers / first time landlord
- Expats with no UK bank account
- Foreign Nationals looking to purchase a property in the UK
Repayment options of Interest only or capital and interest are possible and income from both employed and self-employed sources are considered. Income must be verified either through payslips or in the case of the self-employed via a recognised international accountant.
For clients wishing to purchase a buy to let property in the UK we are able to secure market leading terms with all loans based on the market rental income achievable from the property.
British Expat Commercial Mortgages & Foreign National Commercial Mortgages on UK Property
International commercial mortgages are available to clients that wish to invest in property which includes:
- Property Development Finance
- Limited company mortgages
- Lending on Houses of Multiple Occupation
- Lending on the freehold of Multiple units under one freehold
- Bridging Finance